The mission of the Northside Professional Library is to serve and support the staff of the Northside Independent School District with professional resources on trends, developments, techniques, and research in all areas of preK-12 education. Resources and services available:
- Over 7,000 books, videos, audiobooks, and kits
- Professional eBooks on Follett Shelf and OverDrive
- Education journals (non-circulating)
- Online databases (ProQuest Education Journals)
- Phone and email reference service
- Research assistance
- Resource lists of subject area holdings
- Videoconference services are available at NAC for NISD staff and students.
Professional Library holdings can be searched through the Northside online library catalog. Go to http://northsideisd.follettdestiny.comand select "NAC Professional Library." Most items can be ponied to and from Northside campuses and departments.
Northside employees may contact the Professional Resource Librarian for information on accessing eBooks, databases, and videoconference services.
Be sure to check out Professional Library/Professional Learning, a blog highlighting high-interest resources available in the Professional Library.