USE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER WHEN VIEWING VIDEOS.NISD Employees who are new to the District in 2016-17 must complete online courses at the beginning of the school year after July 31 and no later than September 26, 2016, or within 30 days of employment. If hired during the school year:
- Employee Handbook Acknowledgement (WARNING! HANDBOOK IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE FROM A NORTHSIDE WORKSTATION.)
- Acceptable Use Policy Training
- Sexual Harassment/Social Media Training (*)
- Food Allergy Awareness
- Jenna's Law: What is Child Abuse?
- New Employee Orientation
ALL NISD employees who are continuing with the District for the 2016-2017 school year must complete the following on-line requirement at the beginning of the school year, and no later than September 26, 2016.
- Employee Handbook Acknowledgement (Professional and Classified Staff only. All other employees sign for their handbooks upon receipt. WARNING! LINK IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE FROM A NORTHSIDE WORKSTATION.)
- Sexual Harassment/Social Media Training
All teachers, campus administrators and other campus staff with access to CMS must complete the online assessment no later than September 26, 2016, or within 30 days of employment if hired during the school year. The course will be available on August 1, 2016.
|Training||New NISD Employees||Current NISD Employees|
|Employee Handbook Acknowledgement (WARNING! LINK IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE FROM A NORTHSIDE WORKSTATION.)|
|Acceptable Use Policy Training
Email John.Robinson@nisd.net for support. Please be sure to include your enumber to ensure you are enrolled in the course.
|Sexual Harassment/Social Media Training|
|Food Allergy Awareness|
|Jenna's Law: What is Child Abuse|
* = Current NISD Employees are those who are continuing with the District for the 2016-2017 school year.Other Online Training Courses
On-Line learning opportunities available 24/7 for District Employees on such topics as: Interviewing Procedures, Substance Abuse Awareness, Issues Students Face and PLAAFP.
For a complete list of courses visit http://osd.nisd.net/online_training
Receive Teacher choice and / or CPE credit.
Contact Jenny Yim - 397-7918 or Frank Erazo - 397-7917
Standards-based technology development courses for teachers, administrators, and support staff. Learning opportunities include online modules, study / user groups, tutorials, classes, readings, visits, lesson and product development, independent learning, coaching and mentoring.
For a complete list of courses visit the Technology Training and Development website.
Contact Candace Wade - 397-8126